Children and Families

Child Care

Licensed Providers
Marshall County Social Services provides information on licensed child care providers in Marshall County.
Agency: Marshall County Social Services
Contact: 218.745.5124

Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP)
Helps parents pay for child care while they go to work, look for work or attend school. Click here for more information.
Agency: MAHUBE-OTWA Community Action Partnership, Inc.
Contact: 1.218.739.3011

Child Care Aware
Our statewide system of agencies has served over 60,000 parents looking for child care and more than 100,000 child care professionals seeking education and professional development for their child care business.
Agency: Tri-Valley Opportunity Council, Inc.
Contact: 1.800.543.7382
Agency: Child Care Aware of Minnesota
Contact: 1.888.291.9811